Friday, August 19, 2011

Do only less-attractive women like 'nice guys'?

It seems to me whenever I hear a women saying she wants a nice guy (and really means it) she's either unattractive, overweight or over the hill. I don't hear a great degree of model-quality women complaining about men not being nice-- they seem to always complain about men being 'too nice' or stalking them or smothering them, obsessing over them, etc. Has anyone else experienced this? In my opinion, I think that females want what the can't have, and since less-attractive women are more likely to get treated like sh*t by men, then that's why they say it. Likewise, a girl under 27 who's an 8 1/2 or better is always being inundated by guys offering to do things for her and being kind to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment