Thursday, August 18, 2011

He says he has a "perfect " life????

My former friend and I had a disagreements 7 months ago. he got into some trouble in our condo and now he is out of it. He called me in April to tell me he was off the hook over the trouble. I was surprised that he did that. I called him back and we talked and he told me he had a "perfect " life now. He told me to move on with my life . I told him I had.I called him yesterday to tell him about some difficulties inthe condo again that he was involved in and he told me he was working on it. Again he mentioned that he had a "perfect " life and that I was calling him bec i was still in love with him. I told him "No" I had gone out on a date with a new person. We keep talking to each other yet we cannot re- est our rel. together bec the "perfect" life thing upsets me and angers me bec he is in trouble and he knows it but will not admit to it. He laughs at the situations he got himself in and thinks he will win a $1m in a lawsuit against these people etc etc. Is he fooling himself???

No comments:

Post a Comment