Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Do people seriously think that someone with the last name Gingrich could win an election?

Stranger thngs have happened. Who would have ever thought that we would elect a former actor president, or that Dan Quayle could become VP, or that a Candidate (Clinton) could have a mistress uncovered during the primarys (remember Gary Hart?) and still win the presidency? Strange as it may seem, I think Gingrich could overcome his last name. I do think that the thing with him cheating on his wife while she was in the hospital with cancer is going to be a tough one if we runs. That is about as sleazy as it gets. While we are on the subject of last names, even though he is a good candidate, I find it very hard to believe that, in the age of terrorism, that we will elect a black man named "Barack Hussein Obama". If I were ignorant (which I am not, but many Americans are), that sounds a lot like "Osama" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment