Thursday, August 18, 2011

I need a bit of advise.. no judgment. please?

Hi I'm a young woman with a love mess. I have 2 jobs and I'm a professional, and people always tells me that I am attractive and nice. Well the problem is.. in one job i have a coworker who isn't a professional like me and i like him physically. In the other side, before I started to like my coworker I met a patient (lol.. yes... married patient!!). Well he is older than me, but he has some appeal I love. I don't want emotional involvent with him ( got dumped by my ex... he was messing around with girls... was really terrible situation.. i was on meds and such). So, in other words.. can only be physical thing with that guy... hes a teaser and me too and we enjoy talking with each other, we made a click... The thing is that this married guy is crazy for me (I know what he wants DOH!) and ive been feeling a really strong ual attraction towards him. Hes a good kisser and aggressive (i love that in a man). No yet. The situation gets complicated by my religious beliefs and the fact that hes married (feels bad, but at same time is an excitement I like and makes me feel hot for him). To ease the situation and get away from it, I approached this coworker and started to tell him that i liked him and such, and asked him a kiss to help me ease the mess. I told him that I liked him (thing that is true), then he told me he liked me too and he gave me his phone number right away to talk to me. Well that night he didnt called and sent a text excuse.. IDK if its true. The thing is that hes too shy and hes not communicating even though i approached him again and told him to tell truth.. for me to move on.. He told he liked me.. but nothing... Dunno what to do with him???? One side this single attractive guy who likes me.. and after ignoring him is paying more attention to me. The other side: the agressive hot married guy after me!! Help!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment