Saturday, August 13, 2011

Am I qualified to get into Georgetown??

I am a straight A student, I rank 15th out of 850 students, I am treasurer of NHS, and I am involved with many other community service projects and organizations. I have been involved with athletics for all four years of highschool as well, and I was named first-team academic all state for volleyball. I scored a 31 composite on my ACT and a perfect score on the English section; however, I did not do as well on my SATs and I did not retake them because I scored so well on the ACT. I am from Indiana and Georgetown does not receive many applications from my state each year and I am studying politics which not many kids in IN study . Finally, I went to a 3 week program this summer at the University and I have a really good rec from my professor over the summer who teaches there. I am a triplet so I believe that it makes me stand out. However, I am still a little worried about my SAT scores. Will they look at my ACT score over the SAT score; what are my chances of being accepted? Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment