Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do you think that i like him?.?

Well theres this guy, and I know he likes me. But im not sure if i like him. I mean, i think i might but its confusing. Were great friends. and sometimes ill look for reasons to say "i thought we were bestfriends?." just as a joke so hell say "we are bestfriends!" and i perk up whenever i get a text from him. and sometimes i just feel like i absolutely NEED to talk to him. Like for no reason it will be like ill die if i dont have a conversation, And theyre not those akward 3-4 minute conversations that are like hi-bye. Theyre those call at like 11 at night and hang up at 3 in the morning. The thing is were bith in middle school. We go to different schools, but im a year older. Im in 8th and hes in 7th. . and im turning 14 and hes turning 13 but the thing is... ill be 14 before hes 13. so theres this akward time period were im 14 and hes 12. 0.o but we seem to get along perfectly. None of my friends from school really know him. Like they hear me talk about him but they dont know who he is and never saw him. But his friends know me, because we met through one of his friends. and most of them are in my grade but some of them arent. and theyll make fun of us if were going out with a year age difference- and the girl is older. But he's always so nice to me. Like he'll stand up for me against our friends. even if theyre just kidding. and we always seem to ave a good time together. sometimes i wish we could switch grades so it would be easier to make the relationship work. its wierd. because i want a relationship but i dont. And i really dont know if i actually like him or not. But if i do what should i do?.

No comments:

Post a Comment