Monday, August 15, 2011

Is there just no common sense in the US anymore?

For those who answered with criticism that the girls should have read the rules before boarding with their tiny turtle...do you read every single rule thats ever been written for every single item on the planet?? My guess would be no you have not. I personally think when something as controversial as this happens, how about making a decision based on the cirstances surrounding the situation. I am a nurse and at times have to 'bend the rules' a little because not every situation fits every rule. Of course I wouldnt let a 30 foot snake on board a plane with pengers, or a horse, chicken, or pig. But it doesn't make sense to me that a tiny turtle would jeopardize a flight?? I have allowed small children to visit their dying grandparent even though the rules don't allow for children under 12 to visit. Sometimes you have to use not only your head but your heart...or is their a rule that doesn't allow you to have a heart anymore??

No comments:

Post a Comment