Monday, August 15, 2011

My boyfriend's not over his ex?!?

we've been togther for 2 years and he's almost 21 now my boyfriend seemed to be totally infatuated with his ex! at first he came broken after a 7 years school realasionship that from what he explained was one sided and now after two years he still keeps bringing her up and forbids me to mention her saying these questoins will get us nowhere .A couple of days ago he added her again saying it was a lifetime realasionship and that he's over her but it's normal to be JUST FRIENDS and its ok to say Hi not to mention that before that in two days he said he had a dream about her 3 times the same day!!! Her telling him its all alright WTF?! I mean seriously help me out here for the last two years he's been talking about her like she's just a part of his past he has to mention now he's admiting he misses her even though she jilted him

No comments:

Post a Comment