Friday, August 12, 2011

School Advice?????

I'm a cheerleader and last night as I was walking to my Junior Varsity game I saw some Fresman basketball boys sitting on a bench.I thought nothing of it and kept walking until I felt something hit my back(it was a skittle). I turned around and one of the boys yelled "There Skittles" I kept walking and got hit again and turned around again another one of them asked me"Are you a Freshman" I replied no and walked on past. I could not understand why they were behaving so wierd I was wearing red lipstick and that was the only explanation I could come up with as to why they maybe were picking on me.People told me it was there way of flirting and my cheer teammates said people like to pick on cheerleaders What is your interpetation of why they did this?.Also I saw one of the boys this morning and he did a double take when he saw me. Tomorrow I plan on throwing skittles at him as a little revenge.Is that so wrong? What would you have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment