Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fellow Christians?......What do you think?..?

Do you think women who have a child out of wedlock or never marry but have multiple partners or kids yet try and do good on this earth are respected by God?...I personally think they're sleazy and yeah, though it's not my business, I have an opinion and of course I will voice it. So many people at work have kids out of wedlock and not just their but everywhere you look. People especially women think that because it's 2008 they can be liberated and prove that they have as much rights as men to do "bounce" around and not getting ridiculed. In my eyes, that just distasteful and *I'm a virgin and plan to keep it that way until marriage, because it's so degrading to have a kid out of wedlock. I wish the rules of the 1940s *for this issue applied right now, so women wouldn't be such harlots.

No comments:

Post a Comment