Monday, August 15, 2011

Has he totally forgotten me or will we ever speak again ?

i have ended a friendship with a guy ive known for 3 years. at the start he was amazing and was a caring attentive friend. as time went on i knew i had feelings for him but never showed, then i started noticing other stuff like he would tell half truths and lies. i thought at the time he did it to impress me or he had little confidence. when i first met him he had seperated from his wife 8 months before and was very fragile i was there for him a lot and helped him with work but then he was asking for money, i helped as he was in trouble. he always said he appreciated me but i felt otherwise. then we started rowing a lot then make friends then row-think this had a lot to do with me being emotionally attached to him. he said recently he would date me but it would ruin our friendshp. the other week he asked me to fix his resume and send it from his email which i did i discovered a girl he said he was dating turned out to be a filipino girl and since has scammed him-i saw the email but he wont admit it-nor will he admit giving her money. lately we've distanced so much i said the friendship was through but regretted saying it but he hasnt contacted me anyway whats the best thing to do please advise

No comments:

Post a Comment