Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weaning baby off of night bottles? Bottle addiction? Sorry re-asking....?

My baby is soon to be 11 months old and she still wakes up multiple times at night for a bottle. I don't think it has as much to do with her being hungry as it does her sleep addiction to the bottle and I really want to get her completely off bottles shortly after she turns 1. I started bad habits with her. She will only go to sleep with a bottle of milk. I know it's bad for her teeth but it's the only way she will go to sleep without hours of screaming. She will even lay and suck on the bottle once its empty until she falls asleep. She took herself off the pacifier months ago but I think she just replaced it with a bottle. Last night she woke up at 2:30am and I made her a 6oz bottle then again at 6am and I made her a 5 oz bottle. She went back to sleep until 8:30 this morning. She eats tons of baby food and table food these days so I just don't know what to do to get her off those night bottles. Any advice? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment